Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to the ol' drawing board.




I have a new project to work on the next couple weeks, I am returning to the chalk board! Some friends in Indy commissioned me create a series of chalkboards for their wedding. I am excited about this project and am especially looking forward to the next 3 boards. The couple suggested that I portray them as animals after seeing an "Outing for Foxes"...as long as the bride isn't a turtle :) I am looking forward to putting my watercolor characters on a chalk board. 

Today I finished this 15'' by 34'' WELCOME board. Can you find the little welcoming snail? He is all dressed up and very excited to attend the wedding and enjoy the reception with all the other woodland creatures.


Please click on the image for detail

No comments:

Post a Comment