Sunday, February 10, 2013

Alannah's Horse

I am doing an art trade with my cousin Alannah! Every week (or so) at school she has the opportunity to create and paint a ceramic piece that is fired over the weekend. My Aunt and Uncle's house if full of cool ceramics that she and her brothers have made throughout the years. I always admire them all when I visit their home in California and asked if she would make me a little ceramic fox!

In return I offered to paint her a picture. She knew exactly what she wanted: a paint horse, white with brown spots, feathers in its hair and one blue eye! Perfect! I like a girl that knows what she wants ; )

I finished her horse last night:


Here are a couple examples of Alannah's sweet ceramics. I can't wait to meet my little fox! I will show him off when he arrives.


No comments:

Post a Comment